A significant ritual, according to Indian culture, while performing puja or prayers is burning camphor, natural incense sticks, or dhoop. In Hinduism, burning incense is very symbolic and has a deep meaning. Although incense sticks burn totally to ashes, their influence is felt via the pleasant smells that last in a place. This ceremony depicts the sacrifice of a human being for the greater good. Natural incense sticks also find applications as air fresheners, in addition to this.
Not just in this culture, but the burning of incense sticks is a ritual in many beliefs and is intensely related to the spiritual customs of different religions. Its history dates back centuries.
Why use natural incense sticks? What do incense sticks mean?
Agarbatti or organic natural Incense sticks is a fragrant substance that is burned to provide a pleasing aroma. In reality, the word “incense” comes from a Latin word that means “to burn.” One of its amazing features is that it promotes holistic health. It has an abundance of health benefits. Let’s look at a few reasons why use one:
1. It helps you focus- In the humdrum of this fast-paced world, it is often difficult to focus on the important things. In this case, the best natural incense sticks India come to the rescue. Burning agarbattis improves alertness and concentration. Just like music, fragrances calm your distractions. But fragrances have a more subtle effect on the mind and body than music, which makes them ideal partners for work, study, or partaking in a hobby that requires specific focus.
2. Aids Sleep- Cases of trouble sleeping have increased by many folds in modern society where everything is always on the go and interruption-orientated. Jasmine agarbattis are especially associated as an aid to sleep. It calms your nerves and fights insomnia.
3. A Blessing for Air Purification- Cleaning your environment regularly enhances the energy flow in your space, bringing more good energy into your home and workspace. With the aid of your favorite organic natural incense sticks, you can effortlessly purify the energy in your environment in a matter of minutes.
4. Helps Unwind and De-stress with Mindfulness- Make lighting agarbattis a mindful activity. Light up any soothing agarbatti, curl up on the relaxing chair with a cup of tea, a book, and some relaxing music, and ‘feel’ its fragrance. You can, alternatively, also run a bath and light a soothing agarbatti to unwind. The fragrance will further intensify this meditative time, allowing you to give yourself time and space away from the hassles of everyday living. It is possible to enhance and balance your meditation practice by using incense as a source of fire in conjunction with other earthy elements like water, earth, space, and air during activities such as meditation.
5. Calms the chaos around- Burn ayurvedic natural incense sticks before settling down to meditate to let yourself focus better on yourself. The mind needs to calm down and shut off from the everyday chaos. The aroma of the incense sticks helps in accelerating the process. It helps in calming the commotion of your surroundings and supports your meditative journey. It is believed to have you connected to the orders of the entire universe. A meaningful practice that has been carried on for centuries, meditation and the burning of incense sticks now go hand in hand. One calms the mind before settling in, while the other helps you peek into your inner self.
6. Enhances zeal for everyday activities- Burning incense sticks promotes positivity. It helps to deal with stress and anxiety by creating a soothing ambiance. Incense plays a significant role in calming panic attacks and lowering blood pressure. This way, people live a better life, devoid of extreme anxiety issues despite the peer pressures in life.
The incense sticks motivate us to abandon our desires and devote ourselves to the greater good of humanity, just as it burns itself for our benefit when we use it. Agarbatti fragrance promotes holistic health and encourages your mind to stop racing from one thing to another. Go for Nirmalaya’s best-quality, calming agarbatti fragrances, and let them radiate fantastic health benefits in your life!
Nirmalaya Incense Sticks
We are natural incense stick manufacturers and make incense sticks by recycling sacred temple flowers and dipping them in natural essential oils.
Why are our natural incense sticks distinct?
- 100% Organic
- Charcoal free
- Handmade with love
- Made from recycled temple flowers
- Hand-dipped in natural essential oils
- Therapeutic and invigorating scents
- Non-pollutant smoke
Our products are all made by women who come from society’s less privileged sections. The first step towards the upliftment of women is to give them equal opportunities and our company works towards that. This not only empowers our women staff but also helps the environment and centers goodwill and positivity in the temples
Being one of the top incense stick manufacturers in India, we strive to do our bit towards bringing a change in society.
We, at Nirmalaya, are on a mission of relieving our country of religious waste. We work tirelessly with the aim of giving a cleaner India to our future generations as well as creating jobs through this company.