What are Backflow Incense Cones?
Cone-shaped backflow incense cones that emit incense smoke in the opposite direction, that is, downwards, from a normal cone, is known as a Backflow Incense Cone. This is mainly because of the small hollow tunnel that goes through the center of the cone and ends with a hole at the bottom of the cone.
What are Backflow Incense Cones and how does it works?
The incense cones create backflow smoke by using an incense burner. It’s called “backflow” because the smoke goes down instead of up like regular smoke.
Backflow burners use a simple natural phenomenon. No tricks are required to create the effect; all you need is a special incense cone with a small hole in the bottom. The waterfall is created using these backflow cones and a special burner design.
We all know that burning incense releases warm air. Normally, the heat generated when we burn incense releases smoke and the difference in atmospheric pressure between the surrounding air and smoke (warm air) rises and carries the smoke.
Because the backflow cone is hollow, the cold air inside the burner also reaches the smoke. This cool air draws smoke through the burner holes, creating a waterfall effect.
Range of Backflow available at Nirmalaya
How to use Backflow incense cones?
To light a backflow cone, make sure you have everything you need before starting work. You will need:
- Lighters: All lighters will work, but we recommend using lighters with a longer neck, such as a grill or fireplace lighter, that are easy to use and keep your hands away from open flames.
- Backflow Incense Cone: Very Simple! Backflow incense cones come in most traditional flavors, so choose your favorite.
- Backflow Incense Stand: To get the full effect of backflow incense, you need an incense holder specially designed for backflow incense. Several beautiful holders let the smoke effect falls wonderfully onto multiple paths. Check out our interesting options available at nirmalaya.com.
How to smoke/light backflow incense cones?
- Place the incense waterfall in a free area above the fire-dish.
- Keep tongs and a glass of water nearby.
- Grasp the backflow cone and tilt it slightly.
- Lighten the top of the cone.
- Wait until it starts burning properly.
- Turn off the light/fire.
- Put the cone on the backflow stand.
- Watch the smoke as soon as the hollow part starts to burn.
If you have to turn off the fire until the cone is completely burnt out?
Then use tongs to place the cone in the water.
Is the cone completely burned out?
Wet the ashes until the ashes come out completely.
Top 5 benefits of using Backflow Incense Cones
- Meditative incense waterfall
Using a backflow incense burner creates calm, swirling smoke. It has a very soothing effect on many people, so it is not surprising that waterfall burners are often used for meditation. An example of using a backflow burner is simply viewing smoke as an intensive exercise. You can also light incense and close your eyes to visualize the waterfall in the meditation space.
Do you know that a good incense burner also acts as a humidifier? It’s rarely potent or effective, but it can get rid of bacteria, pollen, and other particles in the room. You can also use a backflow burner to remove odors in your area. Consider incense cone lights with a floral motif.
Light an aroma cone and place it on a burner to actively participate in aromatherapy. The incense burners are made of heat-resisting materials like ceramics, for safety reasons. You can also use a backflow burner while doing your pedicure or going to bed.
- Aesthetic Interior
The flowing waterfall effect makes these burners and aroma cones easy to maintain. Smoke creates a sea of smoke along the burner’s aesthetic path. This aspect adds beauty to your burner and can be a great decoration for your work area, bedroom, or living room.
- The scent lasts for a long time!
Most incense sticks and cones don’t last more than 25-30 minutes, but the scent they provide lasts longer with backflow burners. The way the smoke enters the room is different as it thickens and it flows downwards. You can create a long-lasting fragrance. Different scents and smells have many different benefits. These scents affect the body and mind in a variety of ways. But on the surface, all it seems is that this scent gives positive energy and gets rid of the negative, stimulating brain cells and making them work more actively.
The backflow incense cones made by Nirmalaya are an ancient blessing wrapped in a modern shell. It will purify your mind, body, and soul. So why not bring these magical cones home and surprise your family!
For more beautiful and spiritual products log in at www.nirmalaya.com